Growth mindset quotes are one of the topics that have gained attention increasingly currently as can be seen. Originally the idea is from American Psychology which is established on the theory that our attitude has a direct impact on our cognition. However, growth mindset quotes are not only a view of positive attitudes.
If you are a strong believer in what you are able to learn and what you can do to mold your own success during your lifetime then you have an awesome growth mindset. On balance, it allows you to accept that you can develop and change with determination and practice.
Further, with a growth mindset, you can read challenges excitedly and appear forward to the chance to beat them. As a result, you recognize you may get something out of the method. Also, you can learn from past mistakes. After all, those with a hard and fast outlook, who believe their talents, traits, and skills are permanent and can’t be improved. Hence, they would not be able to savor the maximum out of their success throughout life.
At the present time, a growth mindset quotes for teenagers and kids are useful very much. It helps them build-up and enhance their abilities straight away and go higher, no matter what they’re doing.
- “Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think!” – Albert Einstein, German theoretical physicist.
- “The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss.” – Thomas Carlyle, Scottish historian, satirist, essayist, translator, and mathematician.
- “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make a mistake.” – Elbert Hubbard, American writer, publisher, artist, and philosopher.
- “The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself.” – Wallace Wattles, American writer.
- “It’s not always the people who start out the smartest who end up the smartest.” – Carol S. Dweck, American Professor of Psychology.
- “Ask, ‘How will they learn best?’ Not, ‘Can they learn?’” – Jaime Escalante, Bolivian-American educator.
- “You can’t take life for granted.” – Jennifer Lopez, American actress, singer, dancer, fashion designer, producer, and businesswoman.
- “Always do what you are afraid of doing.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson, American essayist, lecturer, philosopher, and poet.
- “There are no fears out there. There is nothing we cannot handle. It is just how we prepare ourselves mentally and physically.” – Mahela Jayawardene, Sri Lankan cricket coach, and former cricketer.
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E.E. Cummings, American poet, painter, essayist, author, and playwright.
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!’” – Audrey Hepburn, British actress, and humanitarian.
- “The worst bankrupt in the world is the man who has lost his enthusiasm. Let a man lose everything else in the world but his enthusiasm and he will come through again to success.” – H.W. Arnold.
- “Death is more universal than life; everyone dies, but not everyone lives.” – A. Sachs, Author.
- “We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.” – Evelyn Mary Dunbar, British artist, illustrator, and teacher.
- “Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson, English poet, playwright, essayist, moralist, literary critic, and biographer.
- “It’s hard to beat a person that never gives up.” – Babe Ruth, American professional baseball player.
- “I never lose, I either win or learn.” – Nelson Mandela, South African anti-apartheid revolutionary, political leader, and philanthropist.
- “All things are difficult before they are easy.” – Thomas Fuller, English churchman and historian.
- “If I don’t like something that’s going on in my life, I change it. And I don’t sit and complain about it for a year.” – Kim Kardashian, American media personality, model, businesswoman, socialite, and actress.
- “There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher.” – Usain Bolt, Jamaican former sprinter.
- “Success is not an accident, success is a choice.” – Stephen Curry, American professional basketball player.
- “Failure is so important. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success.” – J. K. Rowling, British author, film producer, television producer, screenwriter, and philanthropist.
- “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey, American media executive, actress, talk show host, television producer, and philanthropist.
- “If at first, you don’t succeed…You’re normal!” – Robby Novak; kid president, actor.
- “The greatness of a man is not how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” – Bob Marley, Jamaican singer, and songwriter.
- “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr., an American Christian minister, and activist.
- “Live well, laugh often and love much.” – Deepika Padukone, Indian film actress, and producer.
- “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine, author.
- “A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” – Walter Bagehot, British journalist, businessman, and essayist.
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’” – Muhammad Ali, nicknamed “The Greatest,”, American professional boxer, activist, and philanthropist.
- “I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it.” – Vincent Van Gogh, Dutch post-impressionist painter.
- “I am not a perfectionist, but I like to feel that things are done well.” – Christiano Ronaldo, Portuguese professional footballer.
- “Vision is not enough. It must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps; we must also step up the stairs.” – Vaclav Havel, Czech statesman, writer, and former dissident.
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford, American industrialist, and a business magnate.
- “Success comes from knowing that you did, your best to become, the best that you are capable of being.” – John Wooden, nicknamed the “Wizard of Westwood,”, American basketball player and head coach at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- “Family pride was a mask that had covered her egoism” – Martin Wickramasinghe, Sri Lankan novelist.
- “Strive for progress, not perfection.” – David Perlmutter, an American celebrity, doctor, and author.
- “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill, British politician, army officer, and writer.
- “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius, Chinese philosopher, and politician of the Spring and Autumn period.
- “I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.” – Beyonce, American singer, songwriter, and actress.
- “I am not afraid of storms for I am learning to sail my ship.” – Louisa May Alcott, American novelist, short story writer, and poet.
- “The mind is just like a muscle – the more you exercise it, the stronger it gets and the more it can expand.” – Idowu Koyenikan, Internationally acclaimed organizational consultant and author.
- “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell, American author, speaker, and pastor.
- “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” – Theodore Roosevelt, American statesman, politician, conservationist, naturalist, and writer.
- “A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it.” – Ray Davis, author, thinker, and advocate for human freedom and greater transparency on our planet.
- “Be so busy improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.” – Chetan Bhagat, Indian author, and columnist.
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher, British stateswoman who served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1990.
- “Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.” – John Wayne, nicknamed “Duke”, was an American actor, filmmaker, and Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient.
- “Wake up determined, go to bed satisfied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, is an American-Canadian actor, producer, and former professional wrestler.
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King, American former World No. 1 professional tennis player.
- “Spectacles definitely helps to clear the sight, but the correct vision is the outcome of the right mindset.” – Mamta Mittal, Gynecologist, and Obstetrician in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi.
- “Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.” – Steve Maraboli, Internet radio commentator, motivational speaker, and author.
- “You cannot make progress without making decisions.” – Jim Rohn, American entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker.
- “Just because you haven’t found your talent yet, doesn’t mean you don’t have one.” – Kermit the frog, Muppet character, serves as a straight man protagonist.
- “A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinion of the sheep.” – Lionel Messi, Argentine professional footballer.
- “The team that makes the most mistakes usually wins.” – Piggy Lambert, American basketball and baseball coach.
- “Effort is grossly underrated.” – Gary Vaynerchuk, Belarusian American entrepreneur, New York Times bestselling author, speaker, and internet personality.
- “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” – Napoleon Hill, American self-help author.
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Winnie the Pooh, fictional anthropomorphic teddy bear.
- “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney, American entrepreneur, animator, voice actor, and film producer.
- “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.” – Abraham Lincoln, American statesman, and lawyer who served as the 16th president of the United States.
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi, Indian lawyer, anti-colonial nationalist, and political ethicist.
- “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.” – Leonardo DiCaprio, American actor, producer, and environmentalist.
- “Never give up. Today is hard tomorrow will be worse. But the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Virat Kohli, Indian cricketer who currently captains the India national team.
Growth mindset quotes play an important role in a person’s life eventually. Words that are crafted well can leave a long-lasting impact on the world without delay. If somebody finds it difficult to convey their message, then they can use persuasive quotes to help them output their thoughts and opinions. All in all, it creates a good relationship between people.
In fact, people find it easy to relate to famous mindset quotes. Hence, they feel that they are just the same as famous people. Especially, these growth mindset quotes will increase the positive thinking of all humans. People of all age groups look up to quotes to help themselves in order to get through the hard pace of their lives. Nonetheless, people love to express their feelings through quotes.
Growth mindset quotes depend on a certain person of the saying, but it is always something that can be taken into advice for yourself. Besides, there are no quotes that you can just neglect. Above all, the feeling of affection is something amazing that was given to us by God. Therefore, quotes make people feel closer to the person of the saying making it popular among all humans.
Even if there is a person who has no value, religion, behavior, or character or anything in life and doesn’t know how to lead life and take the right path reading quotes that were gifted by theses great people can eventually lead him/her and achieve the success which everybody yearns of.
“A person who doesn’t buy any hearing from anybody is a fool. Everybody has some important message in whatever they tell. You just have to filter the good, rinsing away the bad and put it into practice.”